Multistrada 950

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Cam  (Read 1626 times)

Offline MarkABZ

• MTS 950 Junior
  • Bike: Multistrada 950s
  • Town / City: Aberdeen
Re: Cam / INNOV K2
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2020, 11:46:08 PM »
Hi Martin,

I'm new to this site having recently bought a Multistrada 950s...I will introduce myself to the site in a separate message.

I just posted a question on the Ducati Forum, asking one of the members for some details of his experience installing the INNOVV K2.  Having read this thread, I noticed you have also installed the INNOVV system.  Can I therefore ask for your input and photos please...if possible.  I have considered some options, but would appreciate your input / experience rather that reinvent the wheel.

Thanks in advance
Mark

Offline thenozzle

• MTS 950 Master
  • Town / City: Cheshunt / Herts
Re: Cam
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2020, 08:29:11 AM »
Hi MarkABZ,
Their is not much more input that I can give you that is not already on the forum.
I'm very happy with mine it does what is says on the tin so to speak, there is one little thing about it you should know, if you wish to view your footage and your settings using your phone you have to set your phone to aeroplane mode or take card out and view on computer.
Hope this helps
Martin

Offline MarkABZ

• MTS 950 Junior
  • Bike: Multistrada 950s
  • Town / City: Aberdeen
Re: Cam
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2020, 09:04:41 AM »
Martin,

Thanks for replying so quickly.  I'll have a look through the forum for more details.

I've just never got round to installing it, as I always found an excuse to do something else :028: