Multistrada 950

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Ducati throttle spacers  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Funkster

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: Multi 950 2018
Re: Ducati throttle spacers
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2020, 08:18:56 PM »
I think that 30ish for the 2 parts and socket, whilst a tad costly, they fit perfectly and only around 20 mins to fit. No heating or glueing. There isn't a great deal of space to work on them.

Tried and tested by many. 😎

Offline Ian_H

• MTS 950 Member
  • Town / City: Amersham
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2020, 07:46:49 PM »
So I installed the Ducatispacers.com spacers today - even I couldn't mess up installing them.
Now if only I could get out and test them out on the road. (We're in the middle of CV19 lockdown for anyone reading this in the future)
Driveway revving certainly felt better.

Offline motorman

• MTS 950 Pro
  • Bike: MTS 950
  • Town / City: San Antonio
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2020, 03:27:33 PM »
This was one of the first mods I did on the bike.  Worth every penny imho.  If you look at the youtube videos, you can see all the work he put into the design, the trial and error to get the slack PRECISELY set.  Pretty much exactly what I wanted.  A perfectly fitted quick fix.  And no I have no interest in the company.  Just hope he expands his designs to other bikes!

Online mcinlb

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: 950 Multistrada
  • Town / City: Falkirk
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2020, 05:16:28 PM »
Just fitted to my 950S, only the larger fitted, small rear not required. Does make a difference, throttle is more precise in operation at small throttle openings, worth the doing. :028:

Offline obijohnkenobe

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: 950 and MV F4
  • Town / City: Tonbridge, Kent
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2020, 11:39:41 AM »
It's a bit of a mystery.  I fitted the spacers about a year ago but also could only get the larger one in,  I tried everything to get the smaller one to fit as well but in the end just gave up.  Having just the one fitted made a difference so am also pleased but I think I read that others couldn't fit both spacers as well.

Online mcinlb

• MTS 950 Member
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2020, 01:27:39 PM »
Yes , you can actually get the small one on the spigot , but the throttle won't re-engage, larger one is all that's required to take up the "slack"...

Online IakWhisky

• MTS 950 Member
  • Town / City: Galashiels
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2020, 04:08:12 PM »
I did this recently and got both of them to fit without any problem. It's a bit fiddly though.

Not really had a chance to try it out yet as we are still on bloody lockdown!  :230:

Online mcinlb

• MTS 950 Member
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2020, 01:24:32 PM »
Ha, tried again, can get the both spacers in , very "exact" fit, definitely no slack now...  :015: :015: