Multistrada 950

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Date  (Read 2201 times)

Offline Stavross

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: Mts 950
  • Town / City: Brierley hill
Date
« on: June 21, 2020, 01:00:42 PM »
Hi all when I switch on my ignition date flashs up for a few seconds then swaps to smaller service date but it has just been serviced prior to me picking it up from dealer when I go into menu it says an old date of may this year do I have to go to a dealer to have it reset

Offline Tim950s

• MTS 950 Junior
  • Bike: MTS950S
  • Town / City: ALCESTER
Re: Date
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 02:03:22 PM »
I woukd take it to the dealers anyway.... If they haven't reset it then they need to also if there is a problem, they can fix it 👍

Offline Conman

• MTS 950 Pro
  • Town / City: Stockport
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2020, 12:46:58 PM »
The dealer needs to reset the date. If the mileage service comes up during the next year, that will also flash up again regardless if they did the full mileage service at the date service. They can only reset a mileage service reminder after it comes up.  :305:
Anything more than two wheels is unnecessary.

Offline Multi950

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: Multistrada 950
  • Town / City: Alkmaar
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 07:28:29 PM »
*Originally Posted by Stavross [+]
Hi all when I switch on my ignition date flashs up for a few seconds then swaps to smaller service date but it has just been serviced prior to me picking it up from dealer when I go into menu it says an old date of may this year do I have to go to a dealer to have it reset

Bit of a late reaction...but if you own a new purchased bike it should be reset by the dealer, also (or especially) since all that info is directed to Bologna during maintenance and when it is not correctly reset it could affect warranty.