Multistrada 950

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: AGV sports Modular  (Read 402 times)

Offline EftanD

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: Multistrada 950
  • Town / City: Burnley
AGV sports Modular
« on: February 13, 2021, 01:22:19 PM »
After lots of Lockdown web window shopping I decided to buy one of the above...9I had lots of helpful comments from forumista on the GB site too.
Now I have iot and have worn inside (lockdown and snow do not make a ride too sensible) it feels much lighter than my trusty c4 pro and has a better view port. Not only that it feels a little more Italian so probs fits with the bike. Considering Moto and Leeds were offering it for under 300  it had to be a no brainer. Anyone here used one outside yet? Any thoughts?

Offline simonkraushaar

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: 950s Touring
  • Town / City: Amsterdam
Re: AGV sports Modular
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 02:12:08 PM »
Just got myself a C4 pro with Sena to replace my C3 pro...

Offline EftanD

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: Multistrada 950
  • Town / City: Burnley
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 07:05:52 PM »
You wont go far wrong with it.  I tried the AGV on a shopping trip this morning, pleasantly surprised with it, not too noisy, comfortable and the wide view is marvellous

Offline Paul_Smith

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: Versys 1000
  • Town / City: Roscommon
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 02:18:21 PM »
After years of full-face helmets (usually Shoei) I finally dipped my toe left field with a C3 modular. It had definite improvements over full face, but was a long way from perfect. After a year with the Schubert I tried on a Shoei J-cruise II and on a whim, I bought it on the spot. I haven't even looked at any of my other helmets since. It won't be every ones cup of tea, but if you never try one, you will never know.
https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/reviews/products/helmets/shoei-j-cruise-ii-jet-motorcycle-helmet-review

Offline motorman

• MTS 950 Pro
  • Bike: MTS 950
  • Town / City: San Antonio
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 07:46:21 AM »
I've had my Carbon sports modular for almost 2 yrs now, and installed the Sena with the high power speakers.  I love that helmet and its now my primary helmet.  Compared to my neotec II its MUCH lighter and vents better, (plus stays open just a click about 2 mm for venting), but carbon carries more sound so the Neotec is a little quieter.  I liked the C3 pro but it was too tight on my forehead.  For reference, noise was about the same if I recall properly . 

AGV helmets seem to fit me better personally, but I can attest it is a Fantastic helmet.