Despite only removing the rubbers from the standard narrow foot pegs she handles trails pretty well, these being hard compact chalk gravel and dry muddy tracks, couldn't avoid some pot holes at around 20mph because of the dust from the bike in front but the front end did a good job considering the limited fork travel, they would've bottomed out though if I'd taken the rougher tracks. Bike width was only a slight issue because of the narrow pegs, I think the enduro one's would work really well giving you more leg room to straighten them out instead of looking like John Wayne, this was only an annoyance after an hour or so when fatigue set in.
Although the front tyre is great at 19", it would be better to be slightly narrower for this sort of thing.
I left my own map setting (DTC 2/ABS 4) as I couldn't be arsed to change to standard enduro setting on the move, this surprisingly worked well, the orange DTC lights were flashing a lot which I found strangely amusing.
Setting fork compression back to standard (half way) and softening up the rear a couple of clicks seemed to work well too. The bars will also benefit with risers so you can stand tall (I'm 6.0ft)
Glad I fitted the Skid plate, it does cover more of the engine saving it from stone chips but I really need that front mud fender extender.
Don't think I'll bother with the spoked rims, the cast wheels are good enough for this sort of thing.
The scorpion trails are great and compliment the bike well, but they won't last long, mine are starting to square off already, saying that the punchy torque on B roads is so addictive and that's probably why.
The Chain got caked in dust and I didn't have a chance to hose it down for the 100+mile run home, not a lot I could do about that.
The plastic hooks under the seat probably isn't the best design in the world, fairly sure they will start to split over time.
Nit picking really, all in all impressed.