Multistrada 950

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Newbie from Berkshire  (Read 840 times)

Offline Wassers

• MTS 950 Master
  • Bike: MTS & Speed Twin
  • Town / City: Berkshire
Newbie from Berkshire
« on: January 18, 2017, 07:41:49 PM »
Hi all. I'm lucky to own 2 Triumphs at the moment (Thruxton R and Tiger 800 XRx). The Tiger is nearly 2 years old and I was considering changing to a Tiger Sport after a couple of great outings on a demo bike,  however I'm keen to demo the MS950 too. I've contacted my local Ducati dealer and he reckons a demo will be available late Jan/early Feb and will call me as soon as it arrives. Looking forward to trying it. If I did like it I'm leaning towards the white rather than the red. It would be interesting to hear everyone's preferred colour choice.
Sometimes you need a really crooked road to get your head straight

Offline Multistrada 950

• Forum Help and Support
  • MTS 950 Member
Re: Newbie from Berkshire
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 10:39:36 PM »
Welcome to forum !  :400:

Roll on February when the demo bikes start to arrive. It'll be cold and horrible but it'll be good to get a ride on the 950 and see how it measures up.

Colour choice is a funny one, personally I like the red but then I like any red bikes anyway. I find they polish up a treat and look the business. No idea why the white is more expensive.

:821: