(1) removed painted side panels and base panels
(2) Remove original radiator bolt fit bracket and new longer bolt (fit one side at a time)
(3) Remove nut from original engine bolt.
(4) Carefully push through the new bolt this will push out the original bolt. Refit base and painted panels.
(5) loosely fit nuts to the 4 fixing point's, this will alow some movement.
(6) Tighten up all bolts.
Fitting the bars is fairly straight forward Instructions are included.
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the bars. The paint finish has a stainless steel appearance.