Multistrada 950

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 950S confirmed for delivery  (Read 567 times)

Offline Conman

• MTS 950 Pro
  • Town / City: Stockport
Re: 950S confirmed for delivery
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 11:13:07 AM »
 :400:
If I knew what I was doing I would probably stop doing it.

Offline Beitsta

• MTS 950 Pro
  • Bike: Multistrada 950
  • Town / City: Cork
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 11:56:29 PM »
Even thought its St. Patricks day here in Ireland, I'm still green with envy - Enjoy it when you get it! :049: :022:
Beitsta

Online Julian

• MTS 950 Member
  • Town / City: Bucharest
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 04:57:53 AM »
Happy St. Patrick Day!

Thank you all !

Offline Tiree

• MTS 950 Junior
  • Town / City: Newark
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2019, 06:30:38 AM »
Hi, after 15 years of GS ownership my 950s is also on order. It was being manufactured last week and as soon as that shows as shipping .. then its about 2 weeks to delivery so I am hoping early April acceptance.

It is red with touring pack and PP carbon screen. I will be ordering all the R&G end bars/ girl protectors , crash bungs etc. Also want to fit a high level SATNAV. Can anyone recommend the ICONIC holder? I think I will go for the Gatmin 396 and has to work with the carbon screen

Cant wait ! Pics when it gets here

Offline Beitsta

• MTS 950 Pro
  • Bike: Multistrada 950
  • Town / City: Cork
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2019, 07:31:08 PM »
*Originally Posted by Tiree [+]
Hi, after 15 years of GS ownership my 950s is also on order. It was being manufactured last week and as soon as that shows as shipping .. then its about 2 weeks to delivery so I am hoping early April acceptance.

It is red with touring pack and PP carbon screen. I will be ordering all the R&G end bars/ girl protectors , crash bungs etc. Also want to fit a high level SATNAV. Can anyone recommend the ICONIC holder? I think I will go for the Gatmin 396 and has to work with the carbon screen

Cant wait ! Pics when it gets here

Great choice and Congrats Tiree!

Why did you decide to change to the 950 from the GS?
Beitsta

Offline Tiree

• MTS 950 Junior
  • Town / City: Newark
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2019, 09:56:57 PM »
Thank you . Loved both GSs. Had a very early 1200GS MK1 which was a nightmare of warranty failures but we survived 7 years and 30k together . Rather than be another free test mule for BMW I ducked the first water cooled ones and got a MK3 Triple Black. Another 7 years and 30k and time fur a change . The new GSs have got heavier and more more complex and frankly I wanted to get the balance back towards fun riding rather than transport . Multistrada 950 was looking to be the ideal mix of sexy, sporty and sensible and the S pushed me over the edge. Looking forward to a new adventure with a new brand . Watch this space ! 

Offline David S

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: '!8 Multi 950
  • Town / City: Eaton
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2019, 02:18:43 AM »
 Me thinks you made a very good decision. Hope you love yours as much as I do mine. It has reinvigorated my M/C riding.

Online Julian

• MTS 950 Member
  • Town / City: Bucharest
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2019, 05:50:20 PM »
It seems that Ducati kept the promise. The bike was delivered today and I went to see it.
Unfortunetly for me next week I'll be out of the country until 01.04, visiting Denmark and Sweden. Then I will pick up the bike :002:.  Along with the motorcycle they got some accessories but could not tell me if there were my packages too, the dealer received 6 bikes and many boxes with accessories today.

Some pics. And a beautiful Scrambler as a bonus. I thought I filmed also, but from excitement the camera was on photo and I noticed when I got home  :008: :008:

I can hardly wait for the first ride!!!