Multistrada 950

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Anyone use "Pure Ducati" USA ? DON'T  (Read 2141 times)

Offline David S

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: '!8 Multi 950
  • Town / City: Eaton
Anyone use "Pure Ducati" USA ? DON'T
« on: April 19, 2019, 12:21:28 AM »
Please be warned: I have ordered items from Pure Ducati previously (same company as Pure Triumph)  and had no issues.
However, this time parts were missing in the box of the item I ordered. 4 phone calls (leaving a message to call me back each time, as they were "busy"), and 5 emails
later, I still have gotten no response. Poor customer service. I have learned my lesson. I have spent over $4K USD with them in last 4 years.
Ordered the missing bolts from my dealer.

Offline jackfrank

• MTS 950 Member
  • Town / City: Blythewood
Re: Anyone use "Pure Ducati" USA ? DON'T
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 07:58:27 AM »
 :0461:
Same as to me three months ago. I just ordered it by cash on delivery. When it was delivered to me, I check it thoroughly, and something was missing. I returned it and complained to the author, and after two days, I receipt a complete pack. So it is a good topic.

Offline David S

• MTS 950 Member
  • Bike: '!8 Multi 950
  • Town / City: Eaton
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 10:39:11 PM »
 I even placed a call to the dealer principle and explained the situation, and he said they would call me back right away (and apologized). They never called, or emailed.

Offline motorman

• MTS 950 Pro
  • Bike: MTS 950
  • Town / City: San Antonio
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2019, 08:55:08 PM »
Thanks for the forewarning.  Not gna be using Pure Ducati... I won't have time to deal with incomplete packs.