Author Topic: 2021 MS950S, love it! SEQld.  (Read 334 times)

• Offline Horizon   au

• MTS 950 Member  ‐    11
    • Topic Author

Offline Horizon

• MTS 950 Member
    • Topic Author
    • Bike: 2021 Ms950
    • Town / City: Cooroy
    2021 MS950S, love it! SEQld.
    on: April 19, 2022, 12:15:46 pm
    April 19, 2022, 12:15:46 pm
    Hi, so this is the first bike that I've had that's done 15,000 kms in 5 months and first one that I thought I would just get another if this one gets old.  I spent a lot of time on Advrider, but the 950 thread is pretty quiet. So I'm going to look on here and Ducati.ms and see what's up.

I seem to use this bike about 10% off road (good gravel or dirt roads), 20% rough country roads, 10% freeway and 40% high speed country very good roads. I am running Pirelli STR on the front and a Karoo Street on the rear (but tomorrow to get a Pirelli STR on the rear too).  I have Barkbuster bars, RadGuard radiator and oil cooler grill, Touratech larger footpegs, Quadlock phone (OsmAnd maps) mount, Phoenix modified seat, Fuel Carbon Diablo oval exhaust, Delkevic cat-delete pipe, O2 dongle, Evotech engine crash bobbins, footstand enlarger, spoke wheels, heated grips, AlieExpress centrestand, wired USB charger on dash, Puig sports (shorty) screen.

I have reduced the ABS intervention slightly on Enduro, Touring and Sport modes, and reduced the TCS intervention severely on those modes. I run the load setting slightly heavier than standard, e.g. for just me I keep it on rider + luggage; if I have luggage I have it on rider + passenger.

While I've never done it before,  I am interested in seeing if people get the whole OBD and ECU thing going to re-set the service interval, especially if I keep this one past the warranty period.

Here's a photo of my bike
    https://www.advrider.com/f/attachments/img_4040-png.3637151/
    Itís later than you think.